Who processes your personal data?:
The information we gather:
At various times you may contribute your personal data to us. For example, in order to process a request or inquiry you may make concerning a transaction. You may also contribute personal data to us at other times, such as when registering for technical support.
How we use your personal data:
We will also use the personal data visitors provide to us to contact the visitor from time to time with critical user or service updates, and to send other messages that are integral to the service we provide on the site. If you have made a purchase or opened a support ticket on the site, we must always be able to e-mail operational information about your use of our products and services to you.
Your personal information is not shared with third parties, except: 1) in the case of special promotions by us, or one of our partners, about which you’ve requested to be notified; 2) where a third party performs services on our behalf and has agreed to keep such information confidential (such as the processing of your credit card payment); and 3) our Affiliates, but only for the purpose of performing this Agreement.
In the event that we or the site are acquired by a third party, your personal information may be transferred to any such acquiror.
As a visitor to the site, you will receive our notices from time to time, which is an integral part of the service we provide.
Surveys are another method by which we gather information about our visitors. From time to time, we request visitor’s input in order to evaluate potential products and services. The decision to answer a survey is completely yours. We use information gathered from surveys to improve our products and services.
How Do We Protect Your Personal Information Once We Have It?:
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to guard against unauthorized or unlawful processing of your personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by our site reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved. We have security measures in place to protect our user database and access to this database is restricted internally. However, it remains each visitor’s responsibility:
1. to protect against unauthorized access to your use of the site;
2. to ensure no-one else uses the site while the user’s machine is “logged on” to any site service;
3. to log off or exit from site when not using it; and
4. where relevant, to keep his/her password or other access information secret.
What is a Cookie and Why Do We Use Them?:
We use third-party site usage tracking companies to analyze your site visit or to conduct surveys. In the course of serving our pages, these third parties may place or recognize a unique “cookie” on your browser. These companies may use information about your visits to the site and other Web sites in order to help us understand how to serve you better.
We also use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our site. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. When you view a web page on our site that contains advertising provided by one of these third parties, the service provider may place a cookie on or retrieve a cookie from your computer if you have not disabled your browser from receiving cookies.
Web Beacons and Clear GIFs:
We gather and share anonymised information concerning the usage of the site by visitors with one or more third-party tracking companies for the purpose of reporting statistics. In this connection, some of the pages you visit on our Site use electronic images placed in the web page code, called pixel tags (also called “clear GIFs” or “Web Beacons”) that can serve many of the same purposes as cookies.
Web beacons may be used to track the traffic patterns of visitors from one page to another in order to maximize web traffic flow.
The site’s third-party advertising service providers may also use Web Beacons to recognize you when you visit the site and to help determine how you found the site.
How we protect your privacy with third parties:
* As indicated above, we may work with other companies who place cookies or web beacons on our site. These companies help operate our site and provide you with additional products and services. They are subject to confidentiality agreements with us and other legal restrictions. We do not permit any of these companies to collect personal information using cookies or web beacons on our site.
* Some of these companies are our service providers who place cookies that help us serve our own content and compile anonymous site metrics and analytics. We require these companies to use the information they collect only to provide us with these services under contract.
* We participate in cookie-based ad networks. This means that these companies may use some anonymous information about you (based on a cookie on your computer) to display ads. We do not permit these companies to collect any personal information about you.
1. commencing 2 weeks after the date of posting;
How long will we keep your personal data?
Disclosure for legal reasons:
Your personal data may be disclosed if we or an entity processing your data on our behalf are compelled to do so by law, or receive a valid, legally compliant request by a law enforcement or governmental authority.